Much is made of the brow chakra/third eye in relation to intuitive/psychic ability. A good portion of the metaphysical community has spent hours and dollars in an attempt to open the third eye and discover the power within.
The third eye is a real thing in a real place. It needs proper care and attention just like any other part of the body. By our modern lifestyle, we are unknowingly causing the third eye to close up and become inactive. - the exact opposite of what we're trying to achieve
There are seven in body chakras as well as seven bodily glands.
Each of the seven in-body chakras is tied to one of the body’s seven glands.
The third eye is tied to the pineal gland. In order for the third eye to function, the pineal gland must be healthy.
Most of us do not know where the pineal gland is or what it does or if it is healthy. We just slap on meditations, visualizations and wherever else we can find that sounds psychic in order to feed the pineal gland and make it healthy. This doesn't work.
Let's start of the beginning. The pineal gland is a small pea shaped gland in the middle of the brain. In most humans it is calcified and operating at very low level. It is comprised of cones and rods as cones as is the physical eye.
What Does it Do?
In an ideal situation, the pineal gland produces two substances. The first is melatonin which regulates our waking and sleeping.
The second is DMT – the only known natural hallucinogen. This substance is responsible for lucid dreams and psychic abilities.
So, when the pineal gland is not functioning optimally, we will experience erratic sleep patterns and decreased intuitive/psychic ability. Sound familiar?
The pineal gland in today's population is basically a calcified nut. If we wish to function psychically, we must de-calcify our pineal gland.
It is actually easier than you think
It will make a big difference to your abilities whether you are starting out or are already somewhere along the path.
With our modern habits and lifestyle we are unwittingly working against ourselves right from the start.
Some practical ways to de-calcify your pineal gland:
1. Eat as natural a diet is possible. (Raw is recommended but realistically this is impossible for most of us to maintain). Incorporate corella, and herbs such as parsley into your ,meals as these foods contain the enzymes that de-calcify your pineal gland.
2. Remove fluoride from your diet as this is the substance that coats the walls of the pineal gland causing it to calicfy.
Drink filtered water and switch to a toothpaste without fluoride in it.
3. Sleep! Ideally one should rise when the sun rises and sleep when the sun sets - like our ancestors did before the advent of the electric light bulb. Realistically, following the sun is not practical as far as our sleep patterns are concerned in this generation. However if you get into a regular pattern balancing your waking hours and your sleeping hours, this will help facilitate the production and regulation of melatonin from the pineal gland.
4. Sun gazing is another must for stimulating the pineal gland. In the very early morning hours immediately following the dawn just close your eyes and lift your head skyward. Do this outside so that your face can soak up the sun and the vitamin D. Do without sunglasses but be sure to do it only in the early morning hours not when the sun is hot or high.
5. Take iodine supplements. Iodine is found in seaweed and naturally stimulates the pineal gland.
A closing thought:
The third eye-the way of insight and power should probably be called the first eye. This is the place a power where we hear the universe - a place of oneness where we access our inner wisdom and hear the voice of god.
Don't neglect your right brain exercises!
|1. Do you see the nude?|
|2. What do you see (answer at bottom of blog)|
|3. What do you see? (answer at bottom of blog)|
|4. How many ladies? (answer at bottom of blog)|
1. Nude - lying horizontal with back facing - top half of picture. Right buttocks almost touching moon.
2. Fetus/baby curled up - head on left side, feet in branches on left side.
3. Black is a jazz player; white is lady's face.
4. Five -- 3 ladies in black gowns, 2 ladies in white gowns